Wisconsin State Fair ExperienceHappening August 6-16,2015 the Wisconsin State Fair offers exciting family activities, including midway rides, games, concerts, marketplaces, local foods, animal exhibits and events. The lineup at the Main Stage features music of all genres, from country and contemporary to pop and alternative rock. Held at the State Fair Park, the annual 11-day fair features colorful parades and amazing attractions including the Giant Slide, Sky Glider, Horticulture, Craft & Culinary Pavilion, and SpinCity, an amusement area with more than 50 rides and 30 games. Enjoy shopping at the Wisconsin Exposition Center and see hundreds of animals at the Ag Village and Farm & Family Building. When you book this package, you'll enjoy a spacious suite for the family, tickets and transportation to the Wisconsin State Fair Park, and a full breakfast for you and the kids.
Wisconsin State Fair package includes:
- Overnight suite for two adults and two children
- Evening Manager's Reception with free soda, beer, wine, mixed drinks and snacks
- Transportation to and from Wisconsin State Fair Park
- Admission tickets to the Wisconsin State Fair*
- Complimentary cooked to order breakfast for the family